Sunday, September 7, 2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone out there who has enjoyed this blog and found it somewhat useful.  I am afraid this will be my last post.  I am going to shut down this blog in 14 days.  It has been a joy to share recipes with you. I began this journey for the sole purpose of sharing recipes that I love with others to try to help them do low-carb whether it was to control diabetes, lose weight, or for whatever reason. I'm afraid things have happened lately, that has taken away the joy of sharing recipes for me.  I tried pulling myself away several months ago, and I guess I should have listened to myself then!  I came back only to find myself having once again, to see, that I am not to be doing this.

So, in 14 days, the facebook page, and the blog will be gone. So if you have enjoyed my recipes and find them helpful, please feel free to copy, print out, or share any of the recipes you find on the page.  I put them there for you, my friends, for your use.  Please feel free to use them.  Take what you want before the 14 days, because they'll be gone then.

Thank you all who have been supporters, and who have been so kind, and those who found help from this blog, I'm happy that it served that purpose for the time it did.  There are many other food bloggers out there with so many good recipes, and there's no shortage anymore of whatever recipe you want for whatever type of eating you do!  I'm happy that I could be a small part of bringing some joy and good taste to your life.

God bless,
Ginny

15 comments:

  1. I'll really miss your blog. Now I need to hurry and copy all the recipes I've bookmarked. Thanks for giving us a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog a short time ago, so I feel as though I am losing a new friend that I liked very much! Thank you for the wonderful recipes, and for being a great source of information. You will be greatly missed, and I hope you come back some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to see you go. You have share more than recipes with us. God Bless you in your future life. Thank you very much for all your help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you as you have blessed others with your generosity of recipes. Godspeed in your next endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginny, have you considered just leaving the site up, but not actively updating it? I think BlogSpot is free and it would just stay there where anyone could enjoy the fruits of all your hard work. It would also make it possible for you to come back if and when you wanted to. We would all miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as a matter of fact I've made that decision today, and I am going to make another announcement. I am thinking of leaving it up but removing the comments section, because I will not be active in it at all. I will not be responding to comments anymore. But I do hate to take down all my recipes.

      Delete
  6. Really sorry to hear you're leaving. Take with you the fact that you have helped lots of people cook good food that's good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to miss your blog. Is there a reason it has to be closed. If they are linked in Pinterest we can no longer go to them then right???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Debby, I have deactivated my pinterest account. I am going to make another announcement, stay tuned.

      Delete
  8. Ginnnnnnnnnnnnny, I'm going to miss you so much! I understand your desire to follow God's plan for your life.

    I wish you knew exactly how much you've helped me personally. I should send you a before and after picture. You're my very favorite LC food blogger. You used the gifts God gave you, and I pray you NEVER doubt that!

    Please be blessed and I heart you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your hard work for Low-Carbing Among Friends as well. I understand and know you've been wanting to retire for quite a long time. We certainly will all miss you greatly. Thanks for your sweet friendship through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please leave the recipes. i use them alot but haven't had a chance to copy them down since i just saw today you were going to. Going to miss reading your blog and new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ginny please leave the recipes! I am someone who has low carved off and on in my life and know it works wonders. I am here again as a beginner with knowledge to try to find a way to work this with my non-low carb family. People like me need your knowledge and support through your recipes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...