Friday, November 22, 2013

TIME TO ENJOY THE BOUNTY AND GIVE THANKS!

It's that time of year again! So many ideas out there it's hard for one to know where to start!  Most of us tend to have the same traditional meals each year, but when low carb and gluten free it can be a challenge and somewhat depressing not to be able to have our favorites. But with such an array of choices out there, there is no need for deprivation on the holidays whatsoever!

Carolyn Ketchum from "All Day I Dream About Food" has a Thanksgiving Roundup for us to make it a little easier to find some great low carb choices to make. She has 30 delicious low-carb recipes to choose from.
30 Great Low Carb Recipes for Thanksgiving
There are many choices to choose from for every part of your meal from the stuffing to the dessert and everything in between!  A few of my own recipes are shared.

My Pumpkin Chiffon Pie


My Spiced Cranberry Sauce


My Browned Butter Squash


A couple more of my favorites are Butternut Squash Pie


OR
Pumpkin Cheesecake



HAPPY COOKING! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - from our house to yours.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny,

    I have been looking for recipes that includes low carbs to no carbs at all in it. Luckily I found your post. I am into a healthier lifestyle now for a change and also for a longer life. I wanted to celebrate the Yuletide season with a blast but without compromising my current diet. I am even into those supplements from www.galorehealthstore.com to speed up the process of losing weight. I am not just into losing weight, but I am into achieving a healthier lifestyle for the better. I missed these recipes on thanksgiving but I think it would still be useful if I add these recipes this Christmas day.

    Regards,
    Eureka Gomez

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...